A brick filial Orthodox church of Michael, before the war a parochial Uniate temple. The current iteration was built in 1836. It was renovated in 1925 and in the 1990s. It is an oriented, plastered stone construction. It is externally bipartite, with a closed, semicircular chancel and a sacristy on the northern side. In the western side is a three-floor, brick and stone tower, with a ground floor narthex, with a wooden, pillared and vertically boarded upper part. The iconostasis was constructed at the same time as the church. After the war, the building was used as a storage facility for fertilizers. The temple became an Orthodox church in 1956.