A roadside, brick Uniate temple of saint Paraschseva, built in 1994. Inside is a modern iconostasis. In 2005, polychromies were made. The church is located on a cemetery, in place of a former Uniate church of saint Paraschseva from 1810, a branch of the Płonna parish. It was destroyed in the autumn of 1944. Currently, the church is a branch of the Mokre parish.
In front of the church is a screen bell tower with modern bells.