A filial Orthodox church of Michael, which, before the war, was utilized as a Uniate parochial church. It was built in 1801-03. The atrium was added to the narthex in 1836, which is probably also when another sacristy was added to the chancel. Renovations were made in 1898, 1913 and 2003. In 1963, believers accepted an Orthodox priest. This temple is tripartite, logged, with a three-sided, closed chancel and two sacristies – in the north and the south side of the chancel. It is boarded with vertical planks. Its iconostasis comes from the first half of the 19th century, and the icons come from 1895. The side altars are neo-baroque, also from the beginning of the 19th century.
The bell tower opposite the church is dated to be from 1817. In 2013, it was listed as a UNESCO heritage site.