A Uniate filial church of Saint Nicolas of the Komańcza parish. Before the war, it was utilized as a parochial temple. In years 1950-60, it was used as a Roman Catholic cemetery chapel. In 1987, it came back to its former owners. At the end of the 90s, it was heavily renovated. It was built in 1824, consecrated in 1826, renovated in 1896, which is probably when the southern sacristy was added and the roof was re-built. Another renovation happened in 1969. During this renovation, the mentioned sacristy was scraped. Another renovation of the church was made in 1996-8. In 1999-2002, the shingles was replaced, and the stairs, along with other, minor parts of the building, were fixed. The building is tripartite, logged, oriented, with a three-sided, closed chancel.
The pillared bell tower, standing opposite to the church, was built along with the church. It is boarded with vertical planks and decorated with a faux signature tower. The church and the surrounding cemetery is surrounded by a stone wall.