An old, parochial Uniate church of the Great Matyr Dymitr, since 1952 serving as a filial Roman Catholic church of the Virgin Mary Benefactress, a branch of the Komańcza parish. It was built in 1868 and consecrated in 1872. It was renovated in 1897 and 1973. During the II World War, it was damaged by bullets – the helmets and roof had holes and one of the crosses was torn off. When leaving, the military took away a large portion of the church’s equipment, along with three bells. From 1848 to 1961, the temple was used by Roman Catholics. Then, it was closed down by regional powers. However, the residents, against the will of the state, continued utilizing the temple, in 1966 destroying all locks and seals. In 1971, the state has accepted the status quo.
It is a wooden, logged, oriented, tripartite temple with a narthex undistinguishable in the form. The iconostasis comes from the second half of the 19th century, but has 20th century icons. The missing icons were replaced with copies. There is an rococo altar from the 18th century, with more recent pictures on it. According to the classification of the regional churches, this one is a north-eastern type with a tower.