An Orthodox parochial church of Meeting the Lord, built in 1837. Until 1947, it was utilized as a Uniate church. In 1944, it was damaged. After the migration of Ukrainians from the region, it was left empty. Until 1956, Roman Catholic church services were carried out there. In 1958, the community accepted an Orthodox priest. In 1961, an Orthodox parish was created. The temple was renovated in 1921-2 and in 1961-64. In 1995, the roofing was replaced, and, in 1996, the façade was renewed. On the west side is a pillared tower. The iconostasis comes from the 1st half of the 19th century, with an architectonic copestone. The icons are from the 19th century.