An old parochial of the Care of Virgin Mary, before the war used as a Uniate church. On June 10th, 1961, it was closed by the authorities. Since 1963 it has been utilized by members of the Orthodox church. It was constructed in 1800-1803. The sacristy is dated to have been built after 1836. Renovations were made in 1919, 1955, 1970 and 2001.
The church is made of log, oriented, tripartite, with a three-sided, closed chancel.
The wooden, columnar bell tower is three floors tall, with walls slanted to the inside, boarded with vertical planks. It was built in 1834. The tower’s bell is from 1882.
Unfortunately, on September 13th, 2006, the church was destroyed by a fire, which only the bell tower survived. The current temple is a replica of the predecessor. The only part not touched by the fire was the bell tower.