The church, under saint Kosma and Damian, is one of the more interesting stories. It was initially built in 1804 as a Roman Catholic church for the workers of a local weaving manufacture. However, when the manufacture burned down in 1839, the immigrated artisans started leaving the city. The heir decided to transform the unused temple into a Uniate church – the structure was slowly collapsing. The first church in Wujsko was constructed in 1629. The building was renovated in 1914, 1925 and in 1976. It is a brick, oriented, classical structure, although some of the traits were lost during the renovation in 1976. It is plastered, single-space and has a semicircular, closed chancel. Vis-à-vis the building is a modern brick bell tower.