A brick church of the Passing of Virgin Mary, constructed in 1807. At the end of the 19th century, the church was embiggened, and an atrium with a tower was build. An older, wooden church was mentioned as early as 1753. It burned down along with the rectories in 1801. The plastered church is surrounded by old trees and a church cemetery, with a stone wall protecting it.