An old brick Uniate parish of the Holy Trinity, currently a filial Roman Catholic church. Inside there is an interesting iconostasis and modern polychromies. It was built in 1899-1900, funded by Aleksander Wacjowicz. It is made of brick, plastered, constructed on the plan of a Greek cross, with a tree-sided closed chancel. It has one dome. The author of the preserved iconostasis from 1900 is Bogdanowicz from Lviv. In front there is an octagonal brick bell tower and a cemetery with the original, pyramidical grave of the Kulczyckis and Dobrzańskis.