An old filial Uniate church of the Birth of Virgin Mary, constructed in 1743, currently a filial Roman Catholic church. A tripartite log church, ornamented, timbered with shingle, partially on a wild stone foundation. It has a small tower and a gabled, shingled roof. There is a ridge above the tower and the nave. There is a multi-tract roof. The former parochial church in Łodzina was first mentioned in 1552. The iconostasis, presumably from 1875, has rustic icons.