An old wooden Uniate church of Szymon Słupnik, built in 1872 to replace an older temple, the first of which was constructed in 1440. The shape of the church was restructured in 1031. After 1946, it was overtaken by Roman Catholics. In the 90s, the church was enlarged. Inside is a figural polychrome from the first half of the 19th century. In the expansion there is also a modern polychrome.
The iconostasis is from the 19th century. Initially, there were only icons of preachers. One of the icons presents saint Szymon Słupnik. Some of the icons from this church have been moved to the Museum of Folk architecture of Sanok.
Next to the temple is a brick screen bell tower from 1934 and a 700-year-old oak tree.