A wooden Uniate church under saint Jerzy, built in 1873. It was renovated in 1924. Since 1946, it functions as a Roman Catholic church.
The building is oriented, tripartite and logged. Next to the chancel there is a sacristy in the southern side and a collator chapel in the north. The iconostasis was not preserved. The side altar comes from the 1st half of the 19th century. Next to the church is a brick screen bell tower from 1905, with a statue of saint Andrew next to it.