A wooden Uniate chirch, built in 1742, covered with shingle, next to a wooden two-floor bell tower from 1887. The building is oriented, tripartite and logged. It is partially boarded with shingle. It is situated on a stone foundation. As an extension of the eastern part of the chancel is a sacristy, built after 1836. The walls of the nave have preserved figural polychromes, one of which displays princess Olga and the other saint Włodzimierz the Great. Parts of 2 iconostases (the older and the younger) can be found in the Museum of Folk architecture of Sanok.